Monday, June 1, 2009

The Man behind the Carats- Me bitching

So occasionally I will blog about some of the everyday stuff I'm doing.  Lets take today for instance.  I had a bad day today.  Got up and dealt with some shit.  Went to work and considering I usually have a decent time working, today just wasn't one of those days.  I wasn't on my "A" game.  I had a Semi-Final softball game today and for the first time "Team Mayhem" LOST.  Shitty.  We almost had those shirts that in the 4 years of intramural sports I have yet to attain.  Now I am sitting in the Knight Library at the U of O, procrastinating on a take home final due tomorrow.  Things are looking up though as I am not alone working on it and I'm pretty sure I wont need to stay up ALL night to finish.  Tomorrow group meetings, final presentation for Sports Business and graduation ceremony at Sigma Pi.  Wednesday, final presentation for Management on my camera thang...Thursday is the final for Sports Business and Friday I give my venture quest presentation.  Then it's a research paper till Tuesday morning.  Then guess what!  I;m done with college SON!  Crazy to think about, but ive got alot on my mind now to keep me busy.  Stay tuned. 

I will update the shoe project soon I promise. Just need some Pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment